Thursday, June 4, 2015

Spread the Sparkle

Hello my fellow crafters,

For my very first artsy post I just knew I had to use DoveArt Studios Dragonfly Floral stamp.  The moment I saw it I knew the glitter and acetate technique would make this image shine!  I think it turned out so elegant and would make a perfect card for any type of occasion.



Stamps Used:

 DoveArt Studios Dragonfly Floral and Simply Sweet Sentiments

Supplies Used:

Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive with the Ultra Fine Metal Tip, Opaque Ultra Fine Glitter: Leaf, Heather, Cornflower, Poison Ivy & Crystal, Transparent Ultra Fine Glitter:  Ensalada, Gingerbread, Blue Water & Wild Rose, Spellbinders Classic Scallop Rectangles (Lg), Acetate, Dimensional foam tape, StazOn Jet Black ink

~ Nicolette Marie ~

3 comments:

  1. Wahooo!!! Congrats on your new blog!!! Cant wait to see more. This is sooo pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete