Monday, July 27, 2015

~ Hot Sip ~ Hot Cocoa Style ~

Hello everyone!

I'm back today sharing my last card in my Hot Sip series. 




This time I envisioned a fun Christmas shaker card.  With some sequins, no-hole beads, mini jingle bells and a sparkly gingerbread man, this card comes to life!  I really wanted this to look like a hardy cup of cocoa so I embossed it using JudiKins Rustique Patina Bronze Embossing Powder to make it look like a stone mug and adding chocolate shavings on top of the whipped cream make this hot cocoa extra yummy!

Here is a list of goodies used to make this card:

DoveArt's Hot Sip from Whimsy Stamps, My Minds Eye Lost & Found: Union Square, JudiKins Rustique Patina Bronze Embossing Powder, JudiKins Espresso Speckles, Creme Crepe Paper Streamer, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, Antique Linen Distress Marker, AMuse Studio Latte Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Stampendous Silver Crushed Glass Glitter, Creative Impression's Cream Crepe Ribbon, AMuse Pearls: Latte, EK Success Zizag Chain Edger Punch, Recollections Glitter Gingerbread Man, Make It Christmas Jingle Bells, Doodlebug Design Lily White Sequins, Silver & Clear No-holed beads, Tulip Snow Cap White Dimensional Fabric Paint, Spellbinder's Classic Rectangles {Lg.} ~

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette Marie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...