Saturday, August 29, 2015

~ Watermelon Ellie ~

Hi everyone,

Sorry it has been a while since I posted, but I went back to Indiana to help my mom take care of a few things.  You gotta help your momma, right?!  While we were away, a water leak decided to occur in my craft room right over my desk, ugh, what a mess.  Luckily our daughter caught it in time before it became a total nightmare.  Coloring this adorable image, Watermelon Ellie, from The Paper Nest Dolls is just what I needed to take me away from dealing with the fact that my craft room is in total disarray along with the family room and dining room which is where everything is going to be for the next few weeks.  The Paper Nest has the cutest images!  Watermelon Ellie was so much fun to color and I look forward to coloring more of these cuties!!!


Copic

Skin:  E50/51/21
Eyes:  B93 ~ C1/3/5
Hair:  E21/23/25
Teal:  BG72/75/78
Red:  R24/27/29
Green:  YG03/17/67
Dots:  C5 & C10
Cast Shadows:  BV20/23/25

Happy Stamping,

~ Nicolette Marie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...