Wednesday, October 7, 2015

~ Exciting MiC News!!! ~

Hello my crafty friends,

I am so excited to share with you that I have been chosen to be a guest designer until the end of the year for MiC. Thank you Zoe for this amazingly fabulous opportunity!  I am so blessed to have this chance to share and grow in my coloring skills with all of the talented team members and with the MiC Family.

Every month MiC sponsors a Make 'it' Colourful Challenge.  The theme for October is:



For my first challenge, I wanted to use the Siren Lorelei and the Clam Shell digi stamps.  I had never merged two images together before since I am pretty new at using digital stamps.  I have to say it was a thoroughly fascinating and enjoyable experience learning how to merge images together and I look forward to doing this technique again.  I am so in love with this mermaid!  Her billowing hair is so dreamy and who wouldn't want long, luscious, billowing pink hair?!


I colored the image and the word "Wish" with Copics.  The word "Wish" is from the Doodle Dream Word Chipboard set and they are so easy to color with Copics or any other medium you choose to color them with.  These chippies are great fun to use on your cards and are the perfect embellishment if you want to add a little dimension without a lot of bulk to your card design.

Copics

Skin:  E50/51/21
Hair:  RV10/19/34
Fin:  B00/02/04
Shell:  Y38/YR04/07/09
Shading:  BV20/23
Prismacolor Pencil:  Cool Grey 70%

We hope you will join us by sharing your favorite MiC image colored up in "Bright Colours."  You can enter your creations HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing in my newest journey!

Mwah!

~ Nicolette Marie ~

2 comments:

  1. Love the mermaid! This is such a cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mermaid! This is such a cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...