Friday, April 20, 2018

~ Oh My Deer...Dream! ~

I am beyond honored and excited to share with you that I am one of La-La Land's Guest Designer's this month!  I have loved their stamps and dies for like EVER!!!  I could not help myself from making a card with La-La Land's new adorable "Spring Woodland Critters" clear stamp set. SWOON!!!  The critters just speak soft dreamy colors to me so I decided to go with lavender.  Doesn't this scene look like the fawn is in a romantic forest with lilac petals floating all around!


I created the dotted background by using Tonic Studio's Lilac Lavender Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and their Beautiful Bokeh 6 x 6 Stencil.

To give the trees that Birch tree look, I brushed on Nuvo Pure Platinum and Gunmetal Grey Embellishment Mousse with my finger.



I watercolored the deer using a mixture Tim Holtz's Distress Markers and Tombow Markers.  
Distress Markers:  Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot, Spun Sugar, Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint.  Tombow Markers:  990 and N00 (Blender Pen)

To make her nose and the spots on her back stand out I used Nuvo Ebony Black and Simply White Crystal Drops.

La-La Land:  Spring Woodland Critters 

Other Products Used:  Whimsy Stamps:  Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles; Lawn Fawn:  Stitched Hillside Borders; Memory Box: Tall Birch Die; Penny Black: Envision Die; MFT:  Dainty Lace Border and Flat Bottom Cloud Dies; Nuvo Sparkle Dust Glitter; Stampendous Cottonball White Fun Flock

Thank you for sharing in my creative journey that I love so much!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...