Saturday, June 16, 2018

~ A Stream of Memories ~

Hello everyone...Nic here.  Welcome to my blog!!!  This is Day 2 of a two day hop to celebrate the tenth 30 Day Coloring ChallengeI love coloring images in gray scale!  It looks clean, serene, classic and elegant.  I absolutely LOVE how this DoveArt's stamp " Stream Runs Through" from Whimsy Stamps looks in gray scale!  It totally looks like the moon is shining down and reflecting on the stream.  I couldn't resist adding twinkling star rhinestones to the sky.  I find just looking relaxes me.  I just might have to leave it on my desk as a reminder to relax and take a deep breathe.


I also love how the layers made from the Shaker Maker Combo Die from Whimsy Stamps looks in reverse.  It really allows the image to look like it's in the distance.  You can use this die set for more than just shaker cards!

Copics
The sentiment is from this month's Whimsy Stamps Paper Door Kit "Enjoy the Journey".  It is only available until June 25th.  You can check out my other cards I made from this kit HERE and HERE. The shimmer and glitter card stock is from a past Paper Door Kit and the rhinestone stars are from my stash.  Products used to emboss the sentiment:  Detail Black Embossing Powder, VersaMark Ink Pad, EK Success Powder Tool Applicator



The premise of “The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge” is to color something everyday even if it’s for five minutes. However feel free to jump in or out as time permits. 

Any coloring medium is welcomed. Click here for DAY 1 - http://www.thedailymarker.com/2018/06/day-1-the-daily-marker-30-day-coloring-challenge/ TO UPLOAD YOUR COLORING or here on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/thedailymarker30day/ or here on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/201290420294581/ (FB is a closed group). Please remember to use the hashtag#thedailymarker30day and tag @kathyrac . For kids & young adults #thedailymarker30daykids

If you have any questions about “The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge” you can refer to this post. 



BLOG LINE UP:

The Daily Marker 

Pretty Pink Posh

Purple Onion Designs 
Reverse Confetti 
Right at Home 
Studio Katia 
Sunny Studio
Technique Tuesday 
Trinity Stamps 
The Ton 
Winnie & Walter 
Your Next Stamp

Thanks for hopping by...Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...