Monday, July 23, 2018

~ We Go Together Like Espresso & Donuts ~


Whimsy Stamp's Donut Birthdays Clear Stamp Set, Coffee Break Clear Stamp Set, Coffee Cup Die Set and Espresso-ly Great Clear Stamp Set go together...well, like espresso and donuts....lol  You can mix them to make so many different cards...so much so, I made a class out of them.  You can see one HERE and the other one HERE.  Stay tuned, I will showcase another one in a few days.


I added Clear Wink of Stella to the icing for some shimmer and covered it with Nuvo Crystal Glaze to make it look extra yummy!  I created the corrugated coffee sleeve with my Scor-Pal, however, you can easily do this with a paper crimper.


Copics
R81 RV34 RV17
E53 E55
E71 E75 E77 E79

Lawn Fawn:Stitched Scalloped Borders
Lawn Fawn:  Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn:  Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...