Friday, August 24, 2018

~ Hey, Sugar Baby ~




I am beyond honored and excited to share with you that I have been asked to be a guest designer for La-La Land Craft's Team Friday team for a three month term! I get to share with you my creations made from all of their fabulous stamps and dies.  For my first card, I chose to use the adorable Santa's Helper Baby Marci and I wanted her to be in a sugary winter wonderland.  

La-La Land Crafts has so many fun dies that it makes it easy to make a fun scene!  I love to think outside the box and use dies for things that they were not intended for.  I took the Filigree Christmas Tree Die and cut it up and pieced it onto the Double Stitched Hills Border Die and onto the roof piece of the the Gingerbread House Add-On Die to make it look like swirls of snow and added glitter to give it that sugary shimmer.  I also took the large and medium sized Scalloped Rectangles Dies and made two frames and cut them apart and pieced them together to make a large square.  This is so easy to do if you do not have a die that fits your needs or vision.

I totally love how this card came together and how yummy it looks! 


Here is a close up so you can see all the glittery goodness!




~ La-La Land Goodies ~


~ Copics Used ~

Skin:  E50 E51 E21 E93
Eyes:  B91
Hair:  YR31 YR24 E35 E57
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85
Teals:  BG10 BG11 BG13
Shoes:  YR31 YR24 E35 E57
Buckle:  C0 C1 C3
Windows:  Y02
Cast Shadows:  BV20

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

~ Happy Stamping ~

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...