Monday, November 5, 2018

~ Wishing You Peace, Love & Joy ~


This is my last card in my monochromatic with a pop of color series.  I used DoveArt's "Pine Bough" from Whimsy Stamps.  I stamped the Pine Bough three times cutting out two of the pinecones and popping them up on top of the frames.  I also made a tunnel type card by layering the Basic Stitched Oval Dies from the smallest to the biggest to really give the card depth.


Always remember...you do not have to use traditional colors to make a statement...think outside the box and color the way that makes YOU happy!!!



~ Copics ~

C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10

Happy Stamping~

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous! The monochromatic really makes the pinecones pop off the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...