Friday, December 14, 2018

~ Wishing you a Merry Christmas ~



Hello Everyone,

Today's La-La Land Craft's Inspiration Friday Challenge is "Baby It's Cold Outside."  I decided to create a snowy shaker scenic card using the adorable bunny from the Cozy Christmas Clear Stamp Set.  Luckily my little bunny friend is all dressed up in his cozy sweater and scarf to brave the chilly elements.  Aren't his rosy cheeks just adorable?!


I love how his sweater looks like it has texture and depth by using blender solution and a swatch of corduroy.


~ Copics ~
Bunny:  T0 T1 T3 RV91 RV93
Blues:  B91 B95 B97
Multiliner: 0.03
Blender Solution/Corduroy

~ Misc. ~
Distress Ink:  Stormy Sky
Gelly Roll Pen 10

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...