Wednesday, February 27, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps...Wish Upon a Star ~

Whimsy Stamp's newest angel is "Angel Nevaeh" designed by Marina Fedotova.  She has the sweetest angelic face and she would be perfect for a baptism, first communion, confirmation, new baby or even for a birthday card.  I decided to color her in one of my favorite styles, monochromatic.  I totally love how she turned out and think this style makes for a stunning card! 


I used the scalloped edge of the Shaker Maker Pennant Flags Die Set to add to the bottom edge of polka dot paper.  I really like the scalloped edge of this pennant die as it is not a perfect scallop...I like that it has a slight wonkiness to the edges.




Sparkletz - Starry Sky

~ Copics ~
C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 R11 R30 BV20

Happy Stamping!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...