Sunday, June 30, 2019

~ Introducing Whimsy Stamp's July 2019 Release - Bring on the Birthday Fun ~

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Welcome to Day 1 of Whimsy Stamp's uber adorable new July release.  I am showcasing several of the new products on my project today.

 First of all, the face of this super duper cute otter from the new Birthday Otters Clear Stamp Set just makes me want to pinch his cheeks!  I am totally crazy in love with the new Curly Q's Background Stamp.  It is sooooooo fun!!!  I know I will find many different uses for this stamp.  The script of the new Birthday Word and Shadow Die Set is beautiful.  I love how easy it was to layer so it would really pop off the card.  The words "bring on the fun" come from the new You're Birthday Clear Stamp Set.  This set contains lots of different word choices to make up fun sayings to put on your cards.



This happens to be one of my favorite Whimsy cards that I have ever made!  Just looking at it makes me happy.  It also reminds me of an old fashioned candy shoppe.  The Confetti shaker bits remind me of all the colors Salt Water Taffy come in...Yummmmmm!

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Otter:  E30 E31 E33 E35 E37 R000 R00 R01 R02
Tummy:  E40 E41 E42
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Nose: C1 C3 C5 C7 C10 100
Cake:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 YR23 YR24
Candle:  B91 B993 B95
Flame:  Y11 Y115 Y19
Frosting:  
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Flamingo Liquid Pearls
White Gelly Roll Pen #08
WOW! Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you so very very much Charlene!!! ((hugs))

      Delete
  2. Oh my word! How cute is this little guy and the way you showcased him on the card! I think I see these stamps in my future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...you are just the sweetest Karen...thank you so very very much darlin'!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...