Friday, March 13, 2020

~ Happy Birthday Gift Card Holder - La-La Land Crafts

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

This week's Inspiration Friday theme over at La-La Land Crafts is ANYTHING GOES.  For my project today, I decided to make a gift card holder on the front of my card using a couple of awesome dies that I haven't had a chance to use before and an adorable Panda from one of my favorite stamp sets called Great News.



To create the gift card holder I used two different pocket dies, the Floral Pocket Die and the horizontal pocket from the Horizontal Pocket Die Set.  The Floral Pocket Die helped bring in the delicate design from the designer paper and the delicate font from the word, birthday.  The Horizontal Pocket Die brought in a more clean and classic design point which is also used in the word, happy.  I think bringing both clean and elegant design styles together make for an eye pleasing design.  If you wanted to create a more masculine card using the same design concept, all you would have to do is change the designer paper and remove the floral pocket and doilies.



To make the doily circle, I used the Small Half Doily Die and put the two diecuts together.  I love how it adds a delicate touch to the Stitched Nested Circle diecut.  I put one of the Stitched Ribbon diecuts on top to make it look like the doily and ribbon were stitched together.



I love how adding the Floral Pocket diecut totally transformed and enhanced my design.


Here is a photo without the gift card inside.  Instead of giving a gift card, you could definitely choose to add tags with sweet birthday messages on them, cash (everybody loves cash...lol) or anything else you can think of the recipient would love.


Great News Clear Stamp Set

Love You More Paper Pack

Double Stitched Squares Die

Stitched Nested Circles Die

Floral Pocket Die

~ Copics ~

Panda - C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7/R000 R00
Eyes - BG10 BG11 BG13
Balloon - RV11 RV32 RV34 R000 R00 R01 R02
0 Blender
Cast Shadow - BV20

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...