Saturday, May 26, 2018

~ Have A Sun Shiny Day ~

I am so honored to be asked again to be a guest designer for The Paper Nest Doll's.  I love chickens and am a country girl at heart so when I saw Ellie with her cute little hen, I knew I had to make a card with her.  Living on a cute little hobby farm with with my own brood of chickens would be a dream come true!



I created the woodgrain on the fence and the hen house by using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop to give my card stock the woodgrain look and coloring the card stock with E59 and E79 to give it the old barn wood color.  To make the fence I used Lawn Fawn's Picket Fence border.  I made the hen house by cutting and paper piecing the woodgrain card stock I had created.  My brood of hens love their little house!

The Paper Nest Dolls:  Ellie with Hen

Copics Used:

Skin:  E50, E51, E53....Cheeks: R20
Chicken:  Y21, Y26, E44, E57, YR04, R24, R29, R59
Basket:  Y21, Y26, E44
Eggs:  C1
Hair:  E53, E55, E57. E47, E49
Reds:  R24, R29, R59
Blues:  B34, B37, B39
Shadows:  BV20
Sun:  Y15, Y19
Fence:  E59, E79

Dies Used:

Whimsy Stamps
 Grass & Cloud Edger Die Set

Lawn Fawn
Spring Showers
Puffy Cloud Borders
Picket Fence Border
Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop
Lg. Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...