Tuesday, May 1, 2018

~ Live Free ~

Let's kickstart May with a new release from Whimsy Stamps!  I created a CAS card with the new "Kickstart My Heart" clear set.  Sometimes less is more when creating cards, especially for men. Heck, even a motorcycle lovin' woman would love receiving this card!


Whimsy StampsKickstart My Heart

When you don't have metallic paper handy, no problem!  I created my own metallic background paper with multi-purpose foil tape that you can find in the hardware/plumbing section at your local hardware store.  I just applied the tape to a scrap piece of card stock and ran it through my Big Shot using an embossing folder I had in my stash.  Simple as that!  Your own homemade metallic background paper.

Thanks for stopping by,

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...