Tuesday, January 15, 2019

~ An Adorably Yummy Whimsy Stamps Thank You ~

Hi Everyone,

I just adore Crissy Armstrong's darling images from Whimsy Stamps!  This tiny mouse couldn't be any cuter trying to carry that huge strawberry.  Isn't the look on his face priceless?!  This is my last card in my new class series being held at Our Creative Escape on January 26th in Goodyear, Arizona.  Won't you join us for some coloring therapy?  You can see all the class details when you click on the class schedule tab above or you can register on-line HERE.  See you soon!




~ Misc. ~
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Rhinestones

~ Copics ~
Mouse:  C1 C3 C5 R30
Ears:  R30 R81 R83 R85
Strawberry:  R81 R83 R85 G0000 G000 YG03
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Cast Shadow:  BV20 

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...