Wednesday, January 9, 2019

~ A Paper Smooches Thank You ~

I am back today sharing another card that is part of my new class at Our Creative Escape being held on January 26th in Goodyear, Arizona.  This darling stamp is part of the utterly adorable Paper Smooches line of stamps that is designed by Kim Hughes.  She also happens to be the owner along with her husband, Tom, of Our Creative Escape.  They have created the most delightful creative space to hold classes.   I hope you will be able to join us in some coloring therapy!  You can register on-line HERE



~ Copics ~
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85
Oranges:  YR02 YR04 YR07 YR09
Teals:  G0000 G000 BG32 BG34
Greens:  YYG03 YG17 YG67
Flower Centers:  Y35 Y38 E55 E57
Cast Shadow:  BV20
White Gelly Roll: 10

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...