Tuesday, April 2, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's 2019 March Kit ~



Hi Friends!

I'm back again to share a few more projects that I have made using Club La-La Land Craft's 2019 March Kit.  This kit has been a pure joy to create with!  So much so, I created a third project to share with you today.  If you missed my original post showcasing this kit, you can see my projects HERE.

This is what was included in the March 2019 Product Kit.  So ADORABLE...right?!!!  Enrollment for this kit has closed, but don't you fret.  If you enroll now for the April kit, you can purchase past kits (if available) starting with your second month of club subscription....how cool is that?!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land Crafts HERE.



Now let me show you what I have created to share with you today.  First up is this adorable hamster trying to juggle all the delicious cupcakes he has made.  This little guy is the stamp where he has a spoon in his hand and is sitting next to a plate of cake.  Every time I looked at him, I couldn't get this scenario out of my head, so off to the crafting table I went to create this scene.  He is laying on top of a bed of strawberry leaves on a cake stand...he has been a very naughty hamster eating all the strawberries but luckily he left a few to add to the cupcakes.  I created the cake stand using the mixing bowl die and several layers of the small icing layer from the Build-a-Cake Die.  I wanted it to look like a frilly cake stand.  



How cute is this Electric Mixer Die?!  I turned the cupcake top die upside down to make it look like cupcake batter in the mixing bowl.  I just love how this turned out!  This looks so yummy it makes me want to lick the bowl...lol



I added Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops to the strawberries to give them that wet glistening look.  They look so real...I want to eat one!


To make the cupcakes look even more delicious, I added Liquid Pearls for icing....Yummmmm!


~ Copics ~
Hamster:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 R0000 R000 R00
Cupcake:  E55 E57 E59 E79
Cupcake Wrapper:  Y21 Y23 YR23 Y26
Strawberry:  R24 R27 R29 YG03 YG17 YG67
"Cake Stand" C00 C0 C1 C3 C5
Mixer:  R81 R83 R85
Multiliner:  0.03

~ Misc. ~
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Liquid Pearls:  Petal Pink
Liquid Pearls:  Rouge
Nuvo:  Morning Dew Crystal Drops
Silver Rhinestones

For my second card, I decided to create an elegant card using the Build-a-Cake Die and make a three-tiered strawberry shortcake.  I seriously couldn't be any happier on how this turned out!  To create this cake stand, I turned the cupcake wrapper upside down and put it on top of the mixing bowl to get a totally different cupcake stand look.



I used the So Many Dots Layering Stencil for added dimension on the cardstock layers.  This card would definitely make a beautiful birthday card for someone special!



I seriously cannot get over how delicious and realistic this cake turned out!  I used Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops for the icing and added the strawberries in while it was still wet to get that strawberry glaze effect in the icing...Swoon...I'm so in love with this creation!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~
So Many Dots Layering Stencils
Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Long Flags Die Set

~ Copics ~
Cake:  Y11 Y13 Y15  Y19 YR24
Strawberries:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Cake Stand:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5
Multiliner:  0.03

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
Nuvo:  Simply White Crystal Drops

I was having so much fun that I decided to whip up this adorable gift tag.  This cutie patootie hamster has my heart for sure!  This hamster is the stamp where he is holding a cupcake but my little guy decided he was wayyyyy to hungry and needed a big piece of cake to eat instead!  Apparently, he thought the three-tiered strawberry shortcake I created looked delicious, too!  I colored up the cake on the plate and added it to my hamster by cutting up his tummy (the cake hides the cut marks) and around his little paws so he could hold his piece of cake while eating it.  Have you ever watched a hamster eat?  So stinkin' adorable!!!



I even cut out little bite marks where he had already started to nibble...lol  He is a very happy hamster!



~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~
Just For You Background Stamp Set
So Many Dots Layering Stencil Set
Pierced Scalloped Circle Die Set
Stitched Nested Circles Die Set
Large Stitched Tags Die Set

~ Copics ~
Hamster:  W00 W0 W1 W3 R20
Cake:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 YR24
Strawberries:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Multiliner:  0.03

~ Misc. ~
Ribbon
Silver Rhinestones
Memento:  Dandelion Ink Pad
Nuvo:  Simply White Crystal Drops
Nuvo:  Morning Dew Crystal Drops

I know you don't want to miss out on any further cuteness...join Club La-La Land Crafts today!
  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land and enroll HERE.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! All three of these are beyond perfect!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Marcia, thank you so very very much for such a lovely compliment!!! Mwah!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...