Wednesday, April 10, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Panda Bad ~

Hi Friends!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the new Panda Butt Clear Stamp Set just released by Whimsy Stamps.  This stamp set was a past Paper Door Kit and it sold out so fast I never had the chance to share this funny apology card I made.  Unfortunately, we need to say "oops, I'm sorry" from time to time and I am sure all will be forgiven if you say I'm sorry with a card as silly as this. 



Somebody needs to bring a panda "poo" bag with them...lol

If you are not familiar with Whimsy Stamps Paper Door Kits, you are missing out for sure!  Whimsy's Paper Door Kit is a NON-subscription based kit.  How awesome is that!  Plus, you get to see all the goodies before ordering it....that's even more awesome!  April's kit is debuting today, and it is not only stinkin' adorable but hilarious!  This month's kit has a retail price of $50.00+ but you only pay $29.95 plus shipping.  That's an incredible value!  Trust me, you will want to order this adorable kit as soon as possible.  It is sure to sell out fast!  You can find all the details about April's Kit HERE

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

*NEW Panda Butt Clear Stamp Set
*NEW Panda Butt Clear Stamps

*NEW Panda Butt Die Set
*NEW Panda Butt Die Set

Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set
Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set

~ Copics ~
C1 C3 C5 C10
0 Blender

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Mini Black Pom Poms
Vine Leaf Background Embossing Folder

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...