Monday, September 10, 2018

~ Get Well with Nurse Lucy ~

This week on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Page the sponsor is C.C. Designs and I am featuring Swiss Pixie Nurse Lucy.  I think she would make anyone feel better!  I used The Stamp Doctor's Flip Flop Die to create this card.  This die cuts like butter and makes making this card so much easier than measuring, cutting and scoring it yourself!!!  


I used Whimsy Stamp's Bold ABC Die Set for the letters.  I layered them to make them look 3D and popped them up with foam tape.  I love how they really stand out!


Products Used

The Stamp DoctorFlip Flop Die 

Copics

Skin: E50 E51 E21
Hair:  C4 C7 C10
Eyes:  B91
Reds:  R24 R27 R29
Uniform:  C00 C1 C3 C5 C7
Cast Shadow:  BV20

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...