Tuesday, September 11, 2018

~ O Christmas Tree...O Christmas Tree ~


Doesn't this lil' penguin from Whimsy Stamps make the cutest Christmas tree or even better, a Christmas present?!  He has so much Christmas cheer to spread around!  This scene was so much fun to create...I am really happy how it turned out.  


I used the large oval die from Whimsy Stamp's Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set and cut in half to make the rug.  I used Darice's Stripe Embossing Folder to make the plank wall and La-La Land Craft's Presents Border Die.  The presents are easy to cart apart to spread the presents around.  I added foam tape to the presents on the rug to give a more 3D effect.  

Products Used

Waffle Flower:  Lacy Layers Die
Waffle Flower:  Lacy Layers 2 Die
Darice:  Stripe Embossing Folder

Copics
Penguin:  C10 - C00 C1 C3 C5
Cheeks:  R20 - 0 Blender
Beak & Feet:  YR65 YR68
Teals:  BG10 BG11 BG13
Reds:  R24 R27 R29
Multi-liner:  .03 or .05

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding the numbers for the copics ... very helpful.

    This card is so very happy and gay. Good job. I'm going over to Whimsey to order the Penguin stamp.

    Diane DeMartini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...