Friday, September 14, 2018

~ La-La Land Crafts ~ Peek-a-Boo ~



Hi Everyone,

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday Team challenge today is "use a stencil or make one from a die."  I chose to make one from the Birch Trees Die and airbrush using my Copics.  These little hedgehogs are having fun playing peek-a-boo in the forest!  This card turned out exactly how I had pictured it in my mind.  


Airbrushing is such a fun, easy, fast and cool technique....plus, it uses less ink than coloring with your Copics.  To keep the trees in place while airbrushing, I used Scrapbook Adhesive's Repositionable E-Z Dots.




~ Copics ~

Hedgehogs:  E70 E71 E74 E77 E79
Trees:  BV08 BV04 B45 B41
Moon:  B000 B00

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...