Friday, October 11, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - A Little Spooky Greeting ~


Happy Friday Friends!

Todays Inspiration Friday challenge is to create a Halloween card.  I just adore the kitties in the Traveling Cats Clear Stamp Set and I thought this l'il guy looked like he would love to go trick or treating.  He, of course, needed something to put his candy in so I added the pumpkin treat holder from one of the sweet trick or treaters from the Happy Boo To You Clear Stamp Set.  Now he is all set for a fun night full of treats not tricks!


I had so much fun creating the background.  I sponged Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks onto a piece of glossy cardstock and splashed some water on it to give it that extra spooky look to the night sky.  I love how the moon really stands out against the background!


Traveling Cats Clear Stamp Set

~ Copics ~
Cat:  E50 YR00 YR02 R02 YR04 YR07 B0000 BV0000
Nose/Cheeks:  R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02
Suit:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5
Suit Patches:  R24 R27 R29 R59/B32 B24 B18
Pumpkin Treat Holder:  Y00 YR00 YR02 YR04 YR07
Jack O'Lanterns:  YR02 YR04 YR17 YR09 YR18/Y15 Y19
Stems:  E31 E33 E35 E37
Grass:  YG03 YG17YG67 YG97
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Milled Lavender Distress Ink
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...