Monday, October 21, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Brains Rule ~

Hi Friends!

I'm sharing with you a clean and simple card with you today using Whimsy Stamp's new Zombie Herd Rubber Stamp and I paired it with a sentiment from the new Zombi-Licious Clear Stamp Set.  I colored it up with my new fav color combo which I have listed below.  This stamp is not only perfect for halloween but for all the zombie lovers out there and when paired with this sentiment for all those smarty pants you know and love!



I love how this card turned out to look like a framed family photo that could be hung on your wall...faces only a mother could love...LOL

~ Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

*NEW Zombie Herd Rubber Stamp
*NEW Zombie Herd Rubber Cling Stamp

*NEW Zombie-Licious Clear Stamp Set
*NEW Zombie-Licious Clear Stamps

Zig Zag Rectangles Die Set
Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

~ Copics ~
BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV01 BV02 
W0 W1 W3 W5
B00

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...