Tuesday, October 1, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's September 2019 Kit ~




Hi Friends!

I'm back sharing with you a couple more cards I have made using Club La-La Land Craft's September 2019 Kit.

I love the colors yellow, black and white and I think they are striking used together.  So much so, I have decorated my creative space in these colors with a touch of teal thrown in.  These colors just make me happy!



I also love gingham!  It is a classic pattern that can be dressed up or down and it never disappoints as a decorative design element.  The gingham background rubber stamp that comes in the Just For You Background Stamp Set from La-La Land Craft's is definitely my go to stamp!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft Products ~

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

~ Copics ~
Blues:  B0000 B000
Pinks:  R0000 R000 R00
Grays:  W00 W1 W3 W5
Greens:  YG21 YG23 YG25 YG67
Yellows:  Y02 Y06 Y08 YR24
Multiliner:  0.5

~ Misc.~
Silver Rhinestones
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

For my second card, I carried over the gingham design but added the Mandala Doily Die to dress up this shaker card.  I really love how the gingham works so well with the dainty design of the doily!



The tiny lemon die cuts that come in this kit are so much fun to color!  I couldn't resist adding them in as part of my shaker bits.  Squeeeee...aren't they the cutest?!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft Products ~

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

Pierced Scalloped Circles Die Set
Pierced Scalloped Circles Die

Double Stitched Circles Die Set
Double Stitched Circles Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Mandala Doily Die
Mandala Doily Die

Long Flags Die Set
Long Flags Die

~ Copics ~
Pinks:  R0000 R000 R00
Grays:  W00 W1 W3 W5
Greens:  YG21 YG23 YG25 YG67
Yellows:  Y02 Y06 Y08 YR24

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Baking Sprinkles
Black Adhesive Pearls

Enrollment for this kit has closed, but don't you fret.  If you enroll now for the October Kit (which I have seen sneak peaks and trust me, you won't be disappointed) you can purchase past kits (if available) starting with your second month of club subscription....how cool is that?!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land Crafts HERE.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...