Sunday, March 17, 2019

~ Introducing Club La-La Land Craft's March 2019 Kit ~





Squeeeeee....La-La Land Crafts has done it again....another stinkin' adorable Club Kit!  I know I said this about the last kit, but seriously, how stinkin' cute are these hamsters?!!! I absolutely love hamsters!  They are one of the most fun critters to have as a pet!  You are NOT going to want to miss out on this kit...nope, nope, nope!


Club La-La Land Crafts is a monthly subscription for the EXCLUSIVE KITS from La-La Land Crafts!

Each month you will receive a package with the Kit based on your subscription!
It will be automatically shipped to you by the end of each month.

At this time we offer 3 Subscription Plans:

PRODUCT KIT:  $39.99* (Stamps & Dies)
Stamps ONLY Kit:  $19.99* 
Dies ONLY Kit:  $29.99*
*Plus Shipping 

Click HERE for more information and to subscribe.
SIGN UP by March 21st to start your subscription with THIS KIT.

~ What Comes in This Kit ~

Serious cuteness...right?!!!


I just adore Love to Bake Marcie!  She reminds me of my daughter, Madison, who is a professional cake decorator.  She, too, wears glasses, styles her hair in such cute ways and is always fashionable! 



Look at those yummy delicious looking strawberries...don't you just want to eat them up?!



If you order in time to receive this months kit (March 21st), you will receive the step-by-step instructions to make this card.


~ Copics ~
Love To Bake Marci
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 R20 E04
Hair & Shoes:  E30 E31 E33 E35 E37
Reds:  R24 R27 R29
Blues:  B91 B93 B95 B97 B99
Grays:  C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Cast Shadow:  BV20

Cake:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 YR24
Strawberries:  R24 R27 R29 R89 YG03 YG17 YG67
Icing:  Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops
Cast Shadows:  BV23 BV20

~ Misc. ~
Memento Love Letter Ink Pad
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Red Rhinestones
Scor-Buddy

For my second project, I colored up this uber-adorable "chef" hamster.  He just cracks me up!  He has been very busy baking all day and whipping up quite the delicious mess.



I have used Petal Pink Liquid Pearls for the frosting.  What I love about Liquid Pearls is that they are very easy to use and control with the tiny tip applicator plus when you use the applicator to swirl the pearls, as I have done here, it keeps the dimension and pattern, which gives a really fun look when dry.



~ Additional La-La Land Products ~
Pierced Scalloped Circles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Long Flags Die Set

Hamster:  Y21 Y23 YR24 E23 E25 R20 R11
Chef Hat:  C00 C0 C1
Whisk & Cupcake Wrapper:  C0 C1 C3 C5
Cast Shadows:  BV23 BV20

~ Misc. ~
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Petal Pink Liquid Pearls
Black Rhinestones

Ready to join the CLUB!
Click HERE for more information.

NEW! CLUB KITS now include a link to download the step-by-step TUTORIALS from our Design Team!

Make sure to join our CLUB LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more creative ideas.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...