Thursday, March 21, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Miss You ~

Whimsy Stamp's new release is full of awesome springtime stamps!  When I saw the new Bunny Balloons 2 Clear Stamp Set, I knew immediately that I wanted to use this adorable bunny along with the floating balloon.  I think it makes the sweetest "missing you" card plus, I  think it would make a lovely sympathy card.  My husband was my biggest fan and this is my way of sending a love not to heaven!


The new Up in the Clouds Die Set is so cool!  You can choose to use the center pop up circle for the sun, like I did here, or use the sun by itself.  I love the extra dimension the pop up circle gives to the design of my card.  I have also used the new Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set.  There are eight dies in this set, which gives you so many layering options.  I have chosen to trim off part of the left side of the circles and grass.  You don't always have to use the whole die cut.  It's nice to use your dies in different ways and to change things up once in awhile.  I am totally in love with this card and that I was able to create my vision!


*NEW Bunny Balloons 2 Clear Stamps

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

*NEW Up in the Clouds Die Set

Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

~ Copics ~
Bunny:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 R000 R01
Balloon:  R24 R25 R27 R89

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!









4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! I love it. Sending you lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much...that means so much to me!!! xx

      Delete
  2. This card is as beautiful as the thought process behind it. I'm sure your husband loves it :-) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very very much...my husband was my biggest fan and it was quite cathartic to make it in honor of his love and support!!! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...