Tuesday, March 5, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's February 2019 Kit ~





Hi Friends!  I am back sharing a couple more projects that I have made using the February 2019 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts.  This kit has been so much fun to play with! Marcie is outside hanging up her freshly washed laundry on a beautiful sunshiny day.  I really enjoy dreaming up ideas on how to use my diecuts in a way they were not intended for like using these adorable clothespin diecuts and turning them into sun rays.  




To make the laundry basket look like plastic, I used Nuvo Duck Egg Blue Crystal Drops on top.  I love how it gives the basket a realistic shiny plastic look not to mention the dimensional quality.

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 R30 E04
Hair:  E31 E33 E35 E57
Shirt Trim:  YG93 YG95 YG97 YG99
Shirt:  B91 B93 B95 B97 B99 C7
Jeans:  B91 B93 B95
Shoes:  C0 C1 C3 C5
Multiliner: .03
White Gelly Roll Pen:  #08

~ Misc. ~
Memento Dandelion Ink Pad
Memento Summer Sky Ink Pad
Nuvo Duck Egg Blue Crystal Drops

For my second project, I combined the plaid background from the Just For You Background Set and the Fishing Net Die to make a quilt.  This Kitty is enjoying the summer breeze waiting for her blanky to be dry.


This time I turned the clothespins into the clothesline posts.  I am so happy how this little scene turned out!

~ Additional La-La Land Products ~

~ Copics ~
Kitty:  YR15 YR16 YR18 YR24 R32
Clothespin:  E31 E35 E57 E79
Clothespin Spring:  C3 C5 C7

~ Misc. ~
Memento Dandelion Ink Pad
Nuvo White Crystal Drops
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
White Pearls

The enrollment for February's Club Kit is no longer available, however, you don't want to miss out on March's Kit...I've already seen a sneak peak...trust me...ADORABLE!!!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land and enroll HERE.

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...