Wednesday, March 6, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps...Cute From Any Angle Carrot Shaker Tag ~

Easter is by far my favorite holiday!  What's not to love about spring, bunnies, chickies, decorating eggs, candy, fun colors and did I mention..bunnies?!  I love bunnies....they're so fluffy and I love watching their little noses twitch!  And, since I love Easter, bunnies, tags annnnnnnnd shakers...I combined them all into this adorable carrot shaker tag...not just any ol' shaker tag but a two sided shaker tag!  Squeeeeeeeee...it's so stinkin cute!!!  This will be one of the projects I will be teaching at Our Creative Escape on March 30th from 11am - 2pm in Goodyear, Arizona.  You can sign up online HERE or click on the Class Schedule tab above for all the details and links.


Here is what the carrot tag looks like from the back.  Cute from any angle...right?!


This tag makes me so very happy!  I used The Stamp Doctor's Circle Frames 1 Tag Topper to turn this Shaker Maker Pennant Flags Die from Whimsy Stamps into a tag.  The Stamp Doctor has several different styles and sizes of tag toppers to choose from.  I love how you can turn just about anything into a tag with these dies.  Needless to say...I need them all!!!  

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Cute From Any Angle Rubber Cling StampShaker Maker Pennant Flags Die Set

~ La-La Land ~

~ The Stamp Doctor ~
Circle Frames 1 Tag Topper



~ Copics ~
Bunny:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 R000 R00 BV20
Pants:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Dots:  R81 R83 R85 Y11 Y15 Y19  B0000 B000 B00 V20 V22 V25
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Wilton Spring Sprinkles
Ultra-fine Iridescent Glitter

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...