Saturday, March 16, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts...Hippos in Paradise ~




Hi Friends,

I am back again today sharing with you my next creation that I made using La-La Land Craft's new release.  This time I am using Hippos In Paradise.  Aren't they the cutest?!  Ahhhhh...to be in love and on vacation in a tropical paradise...sounds good to me!!!



I created the background by die cutting the Hibiscus Border five times and adhering the border strips to the white scalloped cardstock and trimming off the excess.  This was so easy to do and I am totally in love with how this turned out!  Just look at the dimension and texture this technique gives...it really gives this card that "WOW" factor!

I colored the scalloped heart in blues to make it look like the ocean and the stitched heart in yellows to make it look like the sunset.  I layered the palm fronds to give extra dimension and added Antique Gold Rhinestones for coconuts.



You can't go to a tropical paradise and not go to a luau.  This hippo couple went all out and dressed the part.  She in her grass skirt and coconut bralette top and he in his shorts with a palm tree design that I created.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~
~ Copics ~
Hippos: W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Flower:  R02 R05 R08
Blues:  B91 B93 B95
Palms:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Tree Trunks:  E33 E35 E37 E59
Sand:  E30 E31 E33 E34 E35
Yellows:  Y08 Y35 Y38 R05
Cast Shadow:  BV20

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...