Wednesday, May 15, 2019

~ Introducing Club La-La Land Craft's May 2019 Kit ~




Welcome La-La Land Craft Fans to Club La-La Land's New May Kit!

Who doesn't need a get well card?!  This kit is full of adorable little oinkers that would put a smile on anyone's face!  I also think Doctor Marci would be perfect for anyone graduating medical or nursing school and the Heart Beat Die would be perfect for someone becoming an EKG Technician.  This kit is full of so many possibilities!


Club La-La Land Crafts is a monthly subscription for the EXCLUSIVE KITS from La-La Land Crafts!

Each month you will receive a package with the Kit based on your subscription!
It will be automatically shipped to you by the end of each month.

At this time we offer 3 Subscription Plans:

PRODUCT KIT:  $39.99* (Stamps & Dies)
Stamps ONLY Kit:  $19.99* 
Dies ONLY Kit:  $29.99*
*Plus Shipping 

Click HERE for more information and to subscribe.
SIGN UP by May 19th to start your subscription with THIS KIT.

~ What Comes in This Kit ~



This little piggie went to the doctor...Doctor Marci that is.  He is a very sick piggie...luckily he has a nice comfy bed to recoup in.  I created the pattern on his comforter using the background stamp from the Just For You Stamp Set.  To create the  woodgrain in the bed frame and the wood floor, I used the background stamp from the Wood Planks Stamp Set and for the wallpaper and rug, I used the background stamp from the Hello Lovely Stamp Set.  I just cut a white strip of cardstock to create the baseboard.  The square scalloped frame is actually the largest die from the Scalloped Rectangles Die Set that I cut in half and shrunk down.  To cover up the cut marks, I used the heart die cuts from the label of the Pill Bottle Die from the kit.



I absolutely love being able to utilize all my fun crafty supplies in new and creative ways.  This little bedroom scene was so much fun to create!

~ Copics ~
Pig:  R000 R00 R01 R02
Reds:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Blues:  B91 B93 B95
Browns:  E35 E37
Grays:  C0 C1 C3
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Versafine Onyx Black
White Gelly Roll #08
Memento Summer Sky
Memento Nautical Blue
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
White Gelly Roll Pen #08

For my second project, it's Doctor Marci to the rescue!  Even tho Marci is working hard helping people feel better she still looks like a fashionista from her headband down to her flats.  You can always count on Marci to look her best!  I created the pattern on her outfit using a Copic Multiliner.



Who wouldn't love receiving a shaker card to lift their spirits?!  I used the Scalloped Heart Die to create this shaker and added a Heart Beat die cut on top.  The shaker is full of fun bits... heart shaped rhinestones, snowballs and sequins.


To create a wood plank wall, I added score lines using my scoring tool.

Scalloped Heart  Die

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 E93 E04
Hair:  E30 E31 E33 E35 E37
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Dr.'s Coat:  C00 C0 C1 C3
Dress, Shoes & Headband:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Clipboard:  E34 E35 E37 E39 E49 C0 C1 C3 C5
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Multiliner: 0.3

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Snowballs
Love Hearts
Scoring Tool

Ready to join the CLUB!
Click HERE for more information.

NEW! CLUB KITS now include a link to download the step-by-step TUTORIALS from our Design Team!

Make sure to join our CLUB LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more creative ideas.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Plus you used my favorite color... RED! And I must say, your love of shaker cards are growing on me! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwhahahahahaha...Elise you crack me up! One day, you will love shaker cards as much as I do....lol...Mwah!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...