Friday, May 3, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Tea Time ~



Happy Friday My Fellow La-La Land Craft Fans!

How darling is Afternoon Tea Marci?! She is so sweet that yellow is the only color I could image her dress to be and polka dots were a must.  Not only do I love the color yellow but I also love polka dots.  This combo represents pure happiness to me!


Afternoon Tea Marci comes in two sizes.  I used the mini size from the Celebrate Collection Stamp Set.  


Celebrate Collection Rubber Stamp

Afternoon Tea Marci Rubber Stamp

So Many Dots Layering Stencils

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Nested Frames Large Die

Nested Frames Small Die

Mandala Doily Die

Long Flags Die

Tall Bracket Die

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 R21 R20 E04
Hair:  E30 E31 E55 E57 E59
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Yellows:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17 Y19
Flowers:  R81 R83 R85
Leaves:  YG03 YG63 YG67
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Silver Rhinestones

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...