Thursday, May 16, 2019

~ La-La Land Craft's Tutorial Thursday - Fox Den ~



Hi La-La Land Craft Fans!

I am not a story teller by nature, however, I have found I love to tell a story through my card designs.  This adorable little momma fox from the Spring Woodland Critters Clear Stamp Set  is guarding her den full of pups.  Her cozy little woodland den even has a chimney.  I hope you enjoy my tutorial!


~ Step by Step Instructions ~

Step 1.  Cut white cardstock at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4" to create a card base.

Step 2.  Color Fox with listed Copics.  Trim around image.

Step 3.  Die cut a white piece of cardstock using the largest Scalloped Rectangle Die.

Step 4.  Cut black cardstock at 3 1/4" x 4 7/8".  Adhere to scalloped rectangle die cut.

Step 5.  Cut white cardstock at 3 1/4" x 4 7/8".  Stamp wood plank background stamp using Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  Color woodgrain with listed Copics. 

Step 6.   Using the largest Stitched Circle Die, die cut a partial circle.  Adhere archway to white scalloped die cut.  


Step 7.   Using third largest Stitched Circle Die, die cut a partial circle out of largest circle die cut.  Adhere this piece inside of archway using a double layer of foam tape.


Step 8.  Using  the second smallest Stitched Circle Die, die cut a partial circle die cut.  Adhere this piece inside archway using a triple layer of foam tape.


Step 9.  Die cut (1) Lattice Doily Border, (1) Mushroom and Grass Border, (1) Stump, and (3) Pinecone Boughs from white cardstock.

Step 10.  Color mushrooms and grass with listed Copics.  Adhere to card using foam tape.


Step 11.  Color pinecones and stump with listed Copics.  


Step 12.  Color pine boughs with listed Copics.


Step 13.  Adhere pine boughs to card using foam tape.  Adhere pinecones to boughs using foam tape.

Step 14.  Adhere stump to large circle die cut using foam tape to make it look like a chimney.

Step 15.  Adhere Lattice Doily Border.  Adhere final piece to card using foam tape.

Step 16.  Adhere fox to card using foam tape.  Adhere rhinestones to flowers.


Spring Woodland Critters

Wood Planks

Stitched Nested Circles Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Mushroom and Grass Border* Die

Lattice Doily Border Die


Pinecone Bough* Die

~ Copics ~
Fox:  E92 E08 E09 E79 E93 C0 C1 C3 100
Wood: E35 E37 E39 E49
Mushrooms:  Y19 Y38 YR14 YR27 E35 E57 E59 R24 R27 R89
Greens:  YG03 YG17 YG67 YG97
Flowers:  B91 B93 B95 B97

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

~ YOU ARE ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR IMAGINATION ~




2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love love love the written instructions with photos for your tutorial! A lot of times, I don't have time for a YouTube tutorial, and prefer written! (Lol... besides I usually only have time for surfing while everyone else is sleeping!) Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...thank you so much Elise. I prefer written instructions myself for the same reasons! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...