Wednesday, May 29, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Special Birthday Wishes ~

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Today I am showcasing two awesome DoveArt Stamps by Whimsy Stamps.  One is my all time favorite, called Stream Runs Through.  I have used this stamp a couple of times before and I keep finding different ways to use it and color it.  You can see them HERE and HERE.  This time I decided I wanted to combine it with the Gazebo Stamp.  I had the idea to cut out the windows of the Gazebo so you would be able to see the beautiful view of the Stream Runs Through behind it.  Adding the Sun Rays Stencil, really makes this creation a beauty to behold!



As you can see, I colored the stream and the grass in between the railings of the Gazebo to really convey the view and the depth of the scene.  I would love to be sitting in this Gazebo watching the sun rise or set....how peaceful!



To make the Gazebo appear more realistic, I was able to round it and attach it to my card by using dimensional foam tape at different heights.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Notched Squares Die Set
~ Copics ~

W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
BV000 BV01 BV02
YG03 YG17 YG67
YG21 YG95 YG97
E35 E37 E39 E49
B21 B23 B95
BV20

Stream Runs Through
BV00 BV01 BV04 BV08
B0000 B000 B01 B02
W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
YG03 YG17 YG67
YG21 YG95 YG97
YR14 YR15 R59
Y21 Y17 Y26

~ Misc. ~
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Purple Tape

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. I love the Stream Runs Through from Whimsey but not sure I am ready to color something like this one yet. I love how you combined the two together. Really beautiful with the sun rays in the back. I love when the colors used are given for us color challenged people. Should I decide to buy this in the near future I will get it though you. Thanks for the wonderful posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you so much Suzanne! Please do not be intimidated by this stamp...it is so easy and fun to color! All you have to do is break it up in sections as you color...this way it does not seem so overwhelming. You are so sweet to order this stamp through my link when you are ready...I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! Let me know if I can help you with anything when you are ready to color....Mwah!

      Delete
  2. Such a creative use of stamps and stencils. I am in awe of your work Nic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...Karen you are such a sweetheart...thank you darlin'!!! Mwah!

      Delete
  3. Nic, I think this is my favorite card of all my favorites that you have made. It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best compliment you could have ever given me Ellen...thank you so very much...Mwah!!!

      Delete
  4. Can I join you in that gazebo?? It looks so lovely and serene! You did an awesome job combining the two stamps! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha....absolutely Lori! We will make a garden party out of it...lol Thank you so much for the lovely compliments....Mwah!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...