Tuesday, May 7, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's April 2019 Kit ~


Hi All,

I'm back sharing a couple more projects I have made using Club La-La Land Craft's April Kit.  Today I am using a couple of the adorable Poodles that come from the Poodles of Love Stamp Set that comes in the kit.  For my first project, I decided to be all girly girl.  When thinking of Paris, pink, black and vintage come to mind.   


The Harlequin Plate Die that comes in this kit has jagged edges that really gives off that vintage vibe.  To make the diamonds appear dimensional, I offset a pink layer of cardstock behind the black cardstock layer that had also been die-cut with the Harlequin Die.  To really make this card authentic, I used a French dictionary page behind the Eiffel Tower.  Ooh la la...I love how this card turned out!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~
~ Copics ~
Poodle:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7 R0000 R00
Bow:  R81 R83 R85
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
Versafine Onyx Ink Pad

My second project is all about the boys.  I added a mustache and beret to this Poodle.  I can just imagine him being an artist painting Parisian landscapes or self portraits for tourists along the Seine.



~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~
Double Stitched Circles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Long Flags Die Set

~ Copics ~
Grays:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Reds:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Cast Shadow:  BV20
100 Black
Multiliner 0.3

~ Misc. ~
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Black Rhinestones
Silver Rhinestones

This is what was included in the April 2019 Product Kit.  So ADORABLE...right?!!!  Enrollment for this kit has closed, but don't you fret.  If you enroll now for the May kit, you can purchase past kits (if available) starting with your second month of club subscription....how cool is that?!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land Crafts HERE.



**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Love both of ur cards. The coloring,design as always created with love and ur passion They are phenomenal loving the triangles. As always ur attention to details always make ur cards stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat for leaving me such amazing compliments! Your kindness, support and loving words mean the world to me!!! Mwah!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...