Friday, May 3, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Enjoy Making Memories ~


Welcome Whimsy Stamp Fans!

It's day three of Whimsy's newest release and I hope you are enjoying the creative journey the design team members are taking you on.  Today I am sharing with you a card I made from the Enjoy the Journey Clear Stamp Set.  This was a past Paper Door Kit and is now available for everyone to purchase.  Male cards can be very hard to make and this set makes it so easy.  There are so many different creative possibilities. 


This steam locomotive looks amazing colored in grayscale.  I absolutely love making black and white cards...I think they make such an elegant statement!



The Notched Rectangles Die Set was the perfect die set to use.   I love how the train looks like it is literally coming out of the tunnel!


*NEW Enjoy the Journey Clear Stamps

Notched Rectangles Die Set

~ Copics ~
C1 C3 C5 C7

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
Newsprint Candi Dots (From my Stash...yes, I am a craft hoarder!)

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great layout. Love the grey-tones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb for leaving me such a lovely compliment!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...