Thursday, June 4, 2015

~ All Aboard! ~

This DoveArt's "Old West Locomotive" by Whimsy Stamps reminded me of our family vacation to Paris, riding on the train through the French countryside.  Old locomotives just remind me of romantic times gone by so I decided to make what I think is a romantic train ride through France.  



When I get stamps, I like to figure out different ways to use them besides stamping and coloring.  Now don't get me wrong, I love to color, but sometimes it's nice to find multiple ways to use your stamps to get different looks.  Mixed media is a love of mine and I thought this stamp would work in perfectly with that technique.  This card was so enjoyable to make and is full of dimension and texture.  

Stamps Used:
Stampers Anonymous:  Odds & Ends

Supplies Used:

Sizzix: Texture Fades Eiffel Tower Embossing Folder, Hardware Findings Bigz Die, Weathered Clock Bigz Die; Tim Holtz Idea-ology:  Philosophy Tags, Film Strip Ribbon, Mini Numerals, Memo Pins, Long Fasteners, Tiny Attacher; Ranger Black Soot Distress Paint; Stampendous:  Aged Black Embossing Powder & Clear Embossing Powder; Versafine Onyx Black Ink; Nashua Multi-Purpose Foil Tape


Thank you for stopping by!

~ Nicolette ~



3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...