Sunday, July 26, 2015

~ Hot {Brew} Sip ~

Hi everyone!

As promised, I wanted to share with you the second card in my Hot Sip series.





Just by changing a few decorative elements I was able to create a vintage style halloween card.  Once again I used Spellbinders Labels 17 die set but turned the card vertically, which I think gives the card a different feel.  This time I added vintage glass glitter to the edges and to the whipped cream.  The spider adds a little extra spookiness to the brew.  Of course, you need some drippy goo, webbing and some bling to finish off the card.  This card makes me very happy!  I hope you love my card as much as I loved making it!

Here is a list of products used on Hot Brew Sip:

DoveArt's Hot Sip from Whimsy Stamps, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Border Punch, Black Crepe Streamer, Black Eyelash Yarn, Art Glitter Vintage Glass Glitter: Floragold, Black Soot Distress Ink, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, AMuse Studio Latte Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Creative Impressions Black Web Ribbon, Antique Linen Distress Marker, We R Memory Keepers Black Widow 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Spellbinders Labels 17 Die Set, Tulip Snow Cap White Dimensional Fabric Paint, EK Success Black Gems, The Rubber Cafe Jellie Dots, Making Memories Spooky Alley Spider Brad ~

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette Marie ~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love Halloween, so this card is right up my alley! Great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...