Sunday, October 4, 2015

~ A Golden Fairytale ~

Hi crafty friends,

I have another adorable image to share with you by The Paper Nest Dolls.  Ballgown Ella is from the Fairytale Collection and she reminds me of my daughter when she was little dressing up like Belle from the movie The Beauty and the Beast.


I colored Ballgown Ella with Copics and added a bow made with C.C. Designs Make A Bow Die.  I really like how the bow added a delicate touch to the card layout.

Copics

Skin:  E50/51/21
Hair:  E50/43/44/Y21
Dress:  YR30/Y21/23/26/R02/24/46
Shading:  BV20/23

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have an awesome day!

~ Nicolette Marie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...