Friday, March 2, 2018

~ Garden Serenity ~

Nothing seems more serene that swinging on a wooden swing in a luscious garden in the spring time.  That is what this DoveArt's Cottage Garden stamp from Whimsy Stamps conveys to me.  Doesn't it look just inviting?!  I sure wish I was swinging on that swing and relaxing while listening to the birds singing!



Copic Colors Used:

Flowers:  Y08, 38; R29; YR04; B21, 23, 24; V15 & BV08
Greenery:  YG93, 95, G99; YG03, 17, 67; G43, 24, 29
Stones:  W3, 5 & E99
Tree Trunks:  E33, 37
Swing:  R14, 17, 27
Gate:  C1, 3, 5
Sky:  B0000

Happy Stamping

~Nicolette ~



3 comments:

  1. This is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Pitty that shipment to the Netherlands make the stamps so expensive for me.
    Jolanda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jolanda!!! I'm so sorry to hear that the shipping is so expensive...I'm sure that is very frustrating for you! Maybe someday you can join us at our Copic Boot Camp and buy them here ; ). We have 2 ladies coming from the Netherlands to our up-coming November boot camp. It would be so much to have you, too!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...