Tuesday, December 3, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Merry Christmas Gift Tag ~

Hello, Friends!

I'm back sharing with you the third gift tag I created for Whimsy Stamp's newest release.  If you are familiar with me and my creations, you know how much I love tags, shakers and making cute little scenes.  I really love telling a story with my little makes!



This snowman definitely has Christmas spirit.  It's hard not to smile when looking at him.

I created this tag the same way as the first two gift tags with just a couple of minor changes.

With this tag, I decided to use the bow from the Candy Cane Lane Clear Stamp Set.  I also changed the pattern paper and sentiment.  I really like the boldness of the script and felt it stood out against the red.

I created a shaker gift tag using the third and fourth smallest circle dies from the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set and the toggle die from the No-See Kinetic Basics Die Set to actually make it into a "tag".  I really love being able to find creative ways to use my dies for which they weren't intended.

I stamped the Snow Flurry Background Stamp onto pattern dot paper using white embossing powder to create a subtle snow storm in the background.  I love the delicate snowflakes and wispy swirls on this background stamp.

With this tag I added red and white sequins and those teeny tiny styrofoam snowballs that I love.  Not only is this an adorable gift tag, it DOES look amazing hanging on the Christmas tree.  The twinkle lights make the glitter and sequins sparkle beautifully!

Whimsy Stamps ~

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set
~ Copics ~
Browns - E30 E35 E39
Oranges - YR15 YR07 YR18
Blue Greens - BG0000 BG10
Grays - C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Reds - R32 R24 R27 R29 R89
Greens - YG01 YG03 YG23 YG25 YG17
Cast Shadow - BV20
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Twine
Acetate
Sequins
Mini Snowballs
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
White Embossing Powder

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...