Saturday, June 6, 2020

~ Day Two of La-La Land Craft's June New Release ~

Hello!

Welcome to Day Two of La-La Land Craft's New June Release.  As I told you yesterday, I am on vacation, well if you consider moving a vacation, then I am having a great time (insert eye roll)...lol

Today I am sharing with you crafty makes that I made using Club La-La Land Craft's March 2019 Kit.  These goodies are now being released for everyone to purchase individually...WooHoo! 



For my first project, I have used Love to Bake Marci.  She is absolutely adorable!  My daughter is a baker and Love to Bake Marci looks just like her, glasses and all!



You can find my original post HERE for a list of Copic Markers, extra products used and creative details.



For my second project, I made a triple-tiered strawberry shortcake with mascarpone cream using the Build-A-Cake Die Set...Yummmm!



I just adore the tiny strawberry diecuts...aren't they just the cutest?!
You can find my original post HERE for a list of Copic Markers, extra products used and creative details.



Chef Hammie from the Eat More Cake Clear Stamp Set is whipping up some delicious pink icing in the mixing bowl from the Electric Mixer Die Set.  He isn't quite tall enough, so a cupcake wrapper from the Cupcake Die Set as a stool to the rescue.



Making icing is a messy job...lol
You can find my original post HERE for a list of Copic Markers, extra products used and creative details.



To make this adorable scene, I used all the new dies that came in this particular kit.  This hammie is laying in a bed of strawberry leaves from the strawberry die that comes in the Build-A-Cake Die Set, in a planter made out of the mixing bowl from the Electric Mixer Die Set and the cake's icing from the Build-a-Cake Die Set for the planter's edges.  Of course, he is extra hungry!  Like all hamsters, they are either eating, sleeping or running in their wheel at all hours of the night...lol





You can find my original post HERE for a list of Copic Markers, extra products used and creative details.



I love all the projects I made using this kit, but this tiny tag is one of my favorites!  The look on this l'il hamster's face while he nibbles his piece of cake makes me want to give him a great big kiss on each of his puffy l'il cheeks...lol



 The juice from the strawberry oozing into the icing makes it look realistic and extra yummy!
You can find my original post HERE for a list of Copic Markers, extra products used and creative details.

I hope you have enjoyed Day Two Down Memory Lane..,I know I have enjoyed sharing my crafty makes with you!

~ WHAT IS IN LA-LA LAND CRAFT'S JUNES 2020 NEW RELEASE ~



~ NEW CLEAR STAMPS ~

Eat More Cake Clear Stamp Set
Eat More Cake Clear Stamp Set

Coffee Is Life Clear Stamp Set
Coffee is Life Clear Stamp Set

~ NEW RUBBER STAMPS ~

Love To Bake Marci Rubber Stamp
Love to Bake Marci Rubber Stamp

 Baker Luka Rubber Stamp
Baker Luka Rubber Stamp

Coffee Mug Marci Rubber Stamp
Coffee Mug Marci Rubber Stamp

Laundry Marci Rubber Stamp
Laundry Marci Rubber Stamp

Laundry Cats Rubber Stamp Set
Laundry Cats Rubber Stamp

~ NEW DIES ~

Electric Mixer Die Set
Electric Mixer Die

Build-A-Cake Die Set

Build-a-Cake Die

Cupcake Die Set

Cupcake Die

Coffee Mugs Die Set
Coffee Mugs Die

Coffee Pot Die Set

Coffee Pot Die

Coffee Word Die

Coffee Word Die

Washing Machine Die Set
Washing Machine Die

Laundry Basket Die

Laundry Basket Die

Clothespin Die

Clothespin Die

You can check out the entire new release HERE!

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...