Friday, June 1, 2018

~ Garden Door ~

Hello everyone,

It's time for Whimsy Stamps May release and I have chosen DoveArt's "Garden Door".  It reminds me of a dreamy villa in Italy.  I had so much fun coloring up this image adding in all the textures and turning the greenery into a grapevine.  I am so happy how this turned out!  You could use this image for many occasions such as bon voyage, thinking of you, sympathy and so much more.


Copics

E44, E99
Y08, Y21, Y26
W1, W3, W5, W7
YR61, YR65, Y38
B0000, B00, B01, B02
R05, R08, R24, R46, R59
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!

~Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...