Saturday, June 2, 2018

~ Mer-mazing ~

Hi all,

I'm back today to share this mer-mazing mermaid from Whimsy Stamp's new release called "Let's Be Mermaids".  I created the background with Whimsy's new stencil called "Making Waves" and Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.  To give her extra pizazz, I covered her tail with Crystal Clear Sparkle from Sprectrum Noir.


Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse:  Mother of Pearl, Peony Pink, Pink Flambe'
Lawn Fawn:  Ocean Wave Borders
Lawn Fawn:  Palm Trees

Copics
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 E93
Hair:  E59 E39 E44 Y21
Tail:  R81 R83 R85 R56 R89
Flower:  BG11 BG13
Leaves:  YG03

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...