Saturday, August 4, 2018

~ Hugs & Hisses ~

Whimsy Stamp's August release week continues with this adorable stamp set called "The Nope Rope".  Who knew Rattlesnakes could be so cute?!  I think these little guys are adorable and I am super happy about how cute this card turned out!


I decided to die cut La-La Land's Cactus Die in white cardstock and color them with Copic Markers.  I could've die-cutted them out of green cardstock but I really wanted them to stand out by shading them with my Copics.  I used 3M Foam Tape at different levels to really give the Cactus dimension.


Copics
R24 R46 R59
Y21 Y26 E44
W1 W3 W5 W7
YG03 G94 G99
YG95 YG99 G99

Misc. Items Used:  Darice Cactus Embossing Folder; Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Heart Die

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...