Monday, August 6, 2018

~ Sssssslithering by ~


I have another adorable snake card to share with you today.  I still can't get over how fun these snake cards have been to make, especially since I do not like snakes of any kind!  They just give me the creeps....ick! The name of the set from Whimsy Stamps is called " The Nope Rope" which is very fitting.  Maybe making cute snake cards will turn my dislike into like. Well, it sounds good anyway...LOL  I know there are a lot of snake lovers out there who would enjoy getting a cute snake card and this card does represent my home state of Arizona very well, so it will be fun to send out!


Whimsy Stamps:  Stitched Border Dies Trio

Copics
Cactus:  YG03 G94 G99
Sun & Flowers:   Y08 Y21 0
Rattlesnake: W1 W3 W5 W7 

Misc. Items Used:  Craftin Desert Divas Cactus Die; Lawn Fawn Spring Showers; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Stormy Sky Distress Sky

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...