Friday, December 7, 2018

~ Joy to the World ~


Today's La-La Land Craft's Inspiration Friday challenge is to use non-traditional Christmas colors.  I love Navy and white for Christmas colors so I decided to do a soft blue, white and peachy rose combo...I really love how these colors look together!


The Pinecone Bough Die has proven to be one of my favs out of this release!  I love how the Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste looks covered over all the branches and pinecones.  The Winter Mug Die is absolutely adorable and fun to color.  I decided to add Nuvo "Gloss White" Crystal Drops to make it look like whipped cream on top of the hot cocoa and sprinkled a little iridescent glitter on top for some extra sparkle.


Comfy Sweater Marci Rubber Stamp
Happiest of Holidays Clear Stamp Set
Sweater Weather Background Stamp Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die
Nested Frames Large Die
Pinecone Bough Die
Winter Mug Die

~ Misc. ~

Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste
Nuvo "Gloss White" Crystal Drops
Stormy Sky Distress Ink
Iridescent Glitter
Rhinestones

~ Copics ~

Skin:  E50 E51 E11 E93 R20
Hair:  E30 E31 E34 E37
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Sweater & Hat:  R000 R00 R01 R02
Leggings:  B91 B93 B95
Boots:  E40 E41 E42 E43
Cast Shadows:  BV20 BV23
Multiliner 0.03

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...