Friday, December 14, 2018

~ Happy 10th Birthday Whimsy Stamps ~

I am back today to wish Whimsy Stamps a very Happy 10th Birthday!!!  Whimsy Stamps is celebrating this mild stone by having an Instagram hop.  If you would like to participate to win some super fun prizes and to get some awesome inspiration from all of our talented designers, hop on over to @whimstamps to begin and to have some blog hop fun!!!

For my Instagram hop inspiration, I used the Christmas Tidings Clear Stamp Set along with the Making Waves Stencil.  I used Nuvo's "Blue Topaz" Glimmer Paste to make the waves.  Isn't this color incredibly beautiful?!  



Don't you just love Nemo's tiny red nose?!  He is a clown fish after all...lol  I added a Mini Action Wobble Spring under the sea turtle so when you move the card the sea turtle looks like he is swimming in the ocean.  This gives the card a fun interactive element! 


~ Copics ~

Sea Turtle:  BG11 BG13 BG15 YG00 YG01 YG03 YG07
Clown Fish:  YR15 YR04 YR07 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Reds:  R24 R27 R29
Holly Leaf:  YG03 YG17 YG67

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...