Tuesday, January 1, 2019

~ Flippin' Over Whimsy Stamp's New Release ~

Welcome to Whimsy Stamp's newest release!  I created this fun interactive shaker card using the  adorable dolphin from the new Whale of a Time Clear Stamp Set and the must have Shaker Maker Combo Die Set.  This die set is so versatile and I use it all the time.  I used the clouds from the Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set to give the ocean waves a dimensional and ocean foam impact.  


I created the ocean using Whimsy's Making Waves Stencil and Nuvo's "Blue Topaz" Glimmer Paste.  This color is incredibly beautiful and is one of my must have Glimmer Paste colors!



I adhered all the dolphins on Mini Action Wobble Springs so they wiggle and wobble when you shake the card.  These springs really add a fun and dimensional element to any card!  These springs are small enough for most images.  As you can see, you can't even see them when looking at the card from the front.  Here is a close-up pic from an angle so you can see how I adhered them to the card.



~  Copics ~
Dolphins:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 R00

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...