Friday, January 18, 2019

~ Day One of La La Land Craft's 2019 CHA Release ~


Hello Everyone and welcome to day one of La La Land Craft's new CHA Release.  It is going to be an exciting few days sharing with you all the new crafty goodness coming your way!  The Traveling Cats Clear Stamp Set is just too cute for words.  This 'lil guy reminded me of my dad when I was a child.  He was a navigator in the Air Force and I would see him in his olive green jumpsuit when we would go visit him at the base, so I couldn't resist making this 'lil guy one, too!  I made the accent die pieces in navy as that is the main color of the Air Force and because my dad traveled, I made the card look like luggage and used the label die from the Curved Pocket Die Set and the Large Stitched Tags Die Set to make a luggage tag.  I, of course, had to make it into a shaker card.  You know how much I love a shaker card!


I just adore this card and I hope you do, too!

~ Copics ~
Cat Fur:  W0 W1 W3 W5
Cheeks:  RV0000 RV000
Uniform:  YG91 YG93 YG95 YG97
Hat & Boots:  E31 E33 E35 E37 E39
Glasses:  BG0000 C1 C3 C5 C7
Scarf:  B91 B93 B95 B97 B99
Airplane:  C00 C0 C1 C3
Cast Shadow:   BV23
Multiliners:  0.03 & 0.5

~ Misc. ~
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Clear Bark Embossing Powder
Distress Ink:  Vintage Photo

For my second project, I decided to make a dreamy fantasy card.  I find this unicorn from the "Be Unique" Clear Stamp Set" to be absolutely magical laying amongst the clouds.  



~ Copics ~
C0 C1 C3 C5

~ Misc. ~
Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste
Gelly Roll Pen 10

Happy Stamping~

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the special details on the traveling cat card. That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...